Friday, November 9, 2012

New Blog For New Studio :)

I am SO happy that finally the studio will be expanding. My little studio was great when I first started out but unfortunately for anyone who visits it looks like a cluttered mess because I simply don't have enough room anymore.

The place we bought was pretty beat up. The outside looks great but the inside was pretty much done in by vandals. They stole the electrical wiring out of it and also the heating/cooling and the breaker boxes. Drywall has been kicked in and the fireplace insert is missing and the stone is pretty damaged. Let's just say they had some weird taste in wallpaper also!

Oh well...atleast now the studio has 7 acres of trees and fields for pictures and a place to start growing.

I am SO excited - I will probably be blogging like crazy about it so check back often if you are wanting to know what is going on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment